July 11, 2011

California Trip

Ok I'm finally posting something non-house related.  Recently we spent about 9 days in California for a family reunion.  We had lots of fun!  The first day Dan and I went to Lake Tahoe and enjoyed a day just the 2 of us.  We then headed to the reunion house for a week.  It was located in a small town outside of Sacramento where gold was first discovered in CA.  Then we stayed in San Jose with Dan's family for the 4th of July.  Here are some pictures of our adventure (i made collages to try and fit in more pics):

At Tahoe we rented bikes and rode them to the beach, an ice cream shop, and this aquarium thing.
At the reunion we did lots of fun activities!
Although it was a lot of driving, we really enjoyed the time spent with family.  I also loved Tahoe, I could have stayed there all week!  Now that the month of June is over we will mostly be home the rest of the summer getting ready to move in August!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time. Our family is going to Tahoe for our family reunion in a couple weeks and we are going biking too.

    ReplyDelete