July 26, 2010

Denim Bermuda Shorts

We just got back from a week long family reunion in Park City. We had a great time and I will blog more about it all later. I tried to take pics, but mostly forgot. One thing I was really looking forward to doing was going to the Outlet Mall in PC. I love the outlets! Everyone asked me what I was looking for at the outlets and I told them denim bermuda shorts. I have been looking for them for a long time (pretty much all summer)!

So... we went to the outlets and I checked almost every store. I didn't find any, except at American Eagle. They were a little pricey, so I thought I'd keep on looking and possibly come back. Anyhow, later in the week we also went to Park City Main Street. I looked for shorts there and didn't find any (however, I did find some awesome shoes). At this point I was getting a little frustrated, I thought I might as well just buy jeans and cut them short!

Anyway, we never had time to go back to the outlets. So... this morning I checked ae.com and found the shorts I wanted. The exciting part is they were on sale and they were offering free shipping! Hooray! So I got them. Now I just have to wait for them to get here.

They look like this:
Just thought I'd post this in case anyone else out there was having the same dilemma as me. I know my sister-in-law, Jessica, was also looking for some. Anyway, hopefully they fit and are long enough :).

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love denim bermudas but can't find them either! I'll probably wait til next summer when I'm not pregnant

    ReplyDelete