Ever since we moved into our condo I've been telling Dan that I want to paint a green accent wall in our living room. I was kind of getting frustrated, because it seemed like it was never going to happen. Well... yesterday I went to lunch with a good friend of mine who is moving to Virginia. After lunch we went shopping. When I came home, guess what was waiting for me???

My birthday present! Dan and his friend, Scot, worked on it the whole time I was gone. I think it looks a little more lime green in this pic than it really is, but we like it! Now I just need to figure out exactly what I want to put above the couch on the wall.
Here's the before shot, if you're wondering...

Quite a drastic change, right?
In other news, we just found out that there is a pumpkin patch only 1 block from our condo! I'm so excited to go there. Uh... i love springville!
Wow Michele! Your room looks amazing! Good Job, Dan.
ReplyDelete