September 29, 2009

October- get here already!

Only 2 more days until my favorite month! Not only is Halloween in October, but so is my birthday. It has always been my favorite. I love that there is so much to do during the month of October as well. We are already planning on going to Gardner Village this weekend- if you've never been, you should go. I hear it is so much fun during Halloween!

I just put up my Halloween decorations tonight (Dan told me to wait til October, but I just couldn't!) and it got me all excited! Then as I was looking through some pictures I found these:

This is ME! I have no idea how old i am... maybe 4?

And this is Dan! He's so cute! As far as I know, we were not at the same pumpkin patch :)

Anyway, I just HAD to put up these photos to help celebrate the coming of October!!!

2 comments:

  1. Michele--I love October too! There is something so great about it! I love sweaters and sleeping with a blanket again and making pies and carving pumpkins!

    I miss you, I was thinking about our good old days at Dick's Market! I'm glad we both worked there so we became friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! And your comment about the same pumpkin patch made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete