March 30, 2009

Update time!

I feel like i haven't blogged in forever! So here is a quick little update....

Biggest news of the week- we got a keyboard! It's a nice one too. We are excited because now Dan can play piano. He loves playing and is really good at it, so now he finally has something to practice on. One day we would like a real piano, but for now this will have to do. I'm pretty sure our upstairs neighbors would not appreciate us playing a real piano (i'm sure they are already bothered by our rockband playing). Plus we don't even have room for a real piano. So yay for our new keyboard. I even played a few hymns the other day... i think it took me about 10 min. to get through 2 songs! My skills are a little rusty.... (but Daniel's playing is fabulous as always!)

Second on our list of news, only 4 more times left in practicum and I will be DONE! hooray! It's been fun, and the kids have been good, but I am ready for summer. I need a break!

Also, I decided once it gets warm I am going to start running! But it's still snowing here in Utah, so this will have to wait for a few weeks. I hope I can keep it up for more than 2 days....

Daniel's job loves him and wants him to stay in Utah forever and ever, but.... we are now considering the Phoenix area. We plan on checking it out in the near future. We've decided we'll take extreme heat over extreme cold any day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you will have to let me know if you find anything cool about Arizona. I would consider living there.

    ReplyDelete