so... i decided that this summer i want to go on a cruise! how fun would that be??? i've already been looking into it. granted, i do need to pass this by my husband. i'm thinking we need to go while we are still free to do so... meaning no kids, etc.... if anyone out there has been on a cruise, i would love to hear about your experience! i mean, really, i have worked so hard this semester, i think i deserve a break! :)
Uh, yes. Mitch and I went on a cruise for our honeymoon and loved it. We want to go again. The food is amazing.
ReplyDeleteSorry never been on a cruise before, but I hear the Disney cruise is pretty amazing.
ReplyDeleteI've been on 3 lines, and Disney blows the others out of the water. They are a little more pricey, but it's definitely worth it. You guys should go- you'd have a great time.
ReplyDeleteAfter reading this I looked it up myself (as I told you)and I found some that have pretty good deals. Then I talked to my friend about it and she said it can be kind of overrated becuase on the boat there's not much to do but drink and gamble so when you go, you should convince another couple to go too so you always have people to hang out with.
ReplyDelete