May 6, 2013

Friends

A couple of weeks ago our good friends, Miquette & Jon, & their baby, Elijah, came to visit.  Elijah is about 6 weeks older than Claire, so it was lots of fun having another little friend in the house.  We already decided one day they will probably get married :).  It was so nice having friends who also had a little baby here because they completely understood feeding schedules and nap time schedules.  Somehow we were able to work around both babies' schedules and have some fun!

The first night we went to eat the best pancakes in the world at the Black Bear Diner.  They agreed, they were the best pancakes they had ever eaten.  The next day we went walking (they were so excited to be in our warm weather) and while the men were working, Miquette and I (and the babies) went shopping and to Yogurtland.  The babies were angels and slept the whole time!  My favorite part while we were shopping was when Miquette was trying on clothes so I was standing with both babies, and a boy around 10 years old said to me... "are they triplets?"  hahaha what?  I showed him there were just 2 babies and only one of them was mine.  I told him I did not want that many babies!  haha :)  On Saturday before they left we did a little more shopping at the outlets and then had lunch at Chick-fil-a.

It was so great seeing them, we hope they come back soon!

Tummy time together!  Claire is working on it, even though she hates it.  One day she'll lift her head as good as Elijah!

Claire & Me, Miquette & Elijah.  So fun having babies about the same age!

On our walk.  Such great Dad's pushing the babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment