3 Months:
- Claire took her very first road trip up North for Calvin's baby blessing. She did awesome and slept most of the way!
- She is starting to take more regular naps.
- She is still in 0-3 month clothes although I am dying to put her in some of her cute 3-6 month clothes!
- This past month Claire discovered her feet. She loves trying to grab them, especially when I'm changing her diaper. It makes it a little more difficult!
- She is getting a lot better at tummy time, especially if she's propped up on the boppy pillow.
- She "talks" a lot more. She loves making noises back and forth with Dan and me. She smiles and laughs when we make the same noises as her!
- She will play patty cake with Dan, meaning if he claps then puts his hands up she'll put her hands on his. It is so cute! She'll only do it with Dan though, not me!
- She is starting to pay more attention to toys and will hold them.
- She will now look at books with me.
- She is always chewing and sucking on her hands, clothes, blanket and toys.
- We are starting to move her into her own room! I think it's been harder on me than it has on her. She sleeps great but I wake up constantly to see if she's ok.
We are having so much fun with Claire! She just gets cuter each day!

I can't believe how much she has changed! I loved the birth story. :)
ReplyDelete