April 24, 2013

Easter

Since Claire's blessing was on Easter, we mostly did Easter stuff the day before.  The Easter Bunny hid baskets for us, then we went to our neighborhood park for an Easter egg hunt and lunch, we spent the rest of the day with my family and that evening my sister, Jannifer, my nephew, Chase, and I all dyed Easter eggs.  Thanks Jannifer for most of the pics :).

Dan helping Claire find her basket.

Claire found her basket!

Claire's basket- she loves that monkey!

Dan and his basket.

Claire and Aunt Janni

Mom and I talking to Claire.

Sisters and cousins!  Claire and Cal.

Dyeing eggs with Chase.

Jannifer and I attempting creative egg designs.

1 comment:

  1. The Easter Bunny went easy for Claire this year. ;) Thanks for having us! We had so much fun. You are welcome to steal pics from my blog whenever you want.
    -J

    ReplyDelete