October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

A few weeks ago we went to the pumpkin patch for FHE with Dan's family.  I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but Dan's brother & his wife & kids, and Dan's parents have all moved here!  It's been fun having family around to do things with.  We are no longer the only Deceusters in St. George!

Dan picking a pumpkin!

With our pumpkins :)

Tiana, Kenzie, Jackson & Grammie

Ethan, Dan & Joel

We ended up with 3 pumpkins to represent our family.  We got the daddy pumpkin, the mommy pumpkin and a baby pumpkin (Dan is holding it in the last photo... you'll notice it's green and not quite ripe yet).

2 comments:

  1. It has been too long since I have checked your blog! I didn't know that Dan's parents moved to St. George too! That's awesome! And your baby bump is looking good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A green pumpkin! I love it!! That's hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete