| 23 weeks... I'm finally looking pregnant! At least I think so :) |
The front is the aqua & the back is pink minky with a green ruffle all the way around. I used the tutorial on this blog. It wasn't too difficult. Minky is a little bit of a pain to sew, but not too bad. Also, I found my fabric at Mormon Handicraft. I was so excited to find fabric in all 3 of the colors I am using for the nursery. My next sewing project is probably a carseat cover.
Lastly, while I was at my sewing machine this week I decided to finally finish these Old MacDonald puppets I started a year ago! They really aren't that difficult, I just kept forgetting about them. But glad I have them done now that I'll have a child to enjoy them.
I love them, even the backs are cute. The horse is my favorite! I got free printable patterns for them at this blog here. The only thing I added was I gave Old MacDonald a hat, which wasn't in the original pattern.
Aside from sewing, working and resting the only other thing we've been working on is designing our basement! It is coming along. We most recently chose the carpet, cabinets & tile. Can't wait for the whole thing to be finished!

Your baby bump is so cute! I keep forgetting that you aren't due for so much longer. Your baby blanket and colors are SO cute. I never really got motivated to sew until I was sewing for Sophia, so I know what you mean about that (but your sewing projects seem to turn out a lot cuter than mine did).
ReplyDelete