Upon arriving we took them to a restaurant we love called Anasazi Steakhouse (I think I've mentioned it before). They serve delicious fondue (we tried cheese & chocolate) and meat you cook yourself on a hot stone.
![]() |
| Our lovely visitors at dinner. |
![]() |
| Enjoying delicious Anasazi! |
The next day Dan's dad helped him in our yard (thank you!). He is a master gardener and was able to help us properly plant our garden boxes.
We then went to this art village for lunch at the most delicious cafe with the most amazing chocolate cake (yes, more chocolate!). There was also a chalk art festival going on in the village while we were there.
![]() |
| I liked this elephant one. |
![]() |
| Chalk Art and lovely scenery. |
In the morning the girls headed to Kneaders for french toast while the men had a business networking breakfast. Then they were off to Provo. We had a fun few days with them and always enjoy their visits. We were especially happy Dan's grandma was able to make it for this trip too!




Awww love Madeline and Joel! I am glad you were able to spend some time with them! And by the way, I love your hair!!! Hope you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your grey and white shirt! haha, you really do like stripes.
ReplyDelete