I guess we did get Dan a new car last weekend, that was fun. He was ready to finally get a car that he fit in comfortably.
Lately I've been using my silhouette for a few things. It is so much fun! I made this to go on top of our cupboards:
I also made a surprise with my silhouette for my nephew and sent it to him in the mail. He and I are kind of pen pals :). He sent me a picture this week and it made my day!
At work today was 100 day. The whole day was dedicated to activities involving 100 since we've been in school 100 days. Let's see... we put 100 fruit loops on necklaces, stacked 100 plastic cups, put 100 stickers on a chart, each kid frosted 5 cookies which totaled 100 for the whole class, we made 100 day hats, and lots more. All of our activities were even done in 100 minutes! The kids seemed to have a great time!
Oh and this past week was the 150th birthday of St. George, so we went to the celebration for it. We felt we had to participate because it's not every day you turn 150!
So that's us. Just going through January and looking forward to some warmer weather soon (i hope)!
Your silhouette turned out really cute!
ReplyDelete-J