December 2, 2011

Family Pictures

We got our family pictures back!  Dan and I haven't really had any professional pictures taken of us except for our wedding.  It was fun and I really like how they turned out.  Thanks to my friend Jessica for taking them for us!  Here are a few of my favorites... I'm not posting the one on our Christmas card though, you'll just have to look in the mail (but don't look too soon... i won't be sending them out for a week or so).











6 comments:

  1. Shel, cute pics! They turned out great!
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures...my favorites are #2 (you and Dan on the bench) and #4 (you and Dan in front of the tree). I want copies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling pictures Michele!! Your eyes are so pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! It makes me miss you guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They turned out great! Ahh, it looks so warm there... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those turned out really cute! I didn't realize there were so many different places to take nice photos.

    ReplyDelete