December 10, 2011

Happy Birthday!

To my most amazing husband!  Here he is with all his presents (spoiled! haha... but he more than deserves it):


What he wanted most this year was a recliner.  We ended up driving to Cedar City this week to get the one he wanted.  It was quite the trip!  We got there and it was 17 degrees!  I forgot what freezing felt like.  I also failed to mention we were both in sweatshirts- dressed for St. George winter, not Cedar winter!  It was also quite the task trying to fit the recliner in the back of the car and we stood in the cold for about 20 minutes trying to get it to fit (thanks to the worker who also stood in the cold to help us).  Luckily it fit and we were so happy to get back to our 38 degree St. George.  It always baffles me how just 40 minutes away it is sooooooo much colder.

Regardless, it was worth it.  The birthday boy (i mean man) needs his birthday throne :).  Happy Birthday, Dan!  I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment