October 6, 2011

Conference & Birthday month!

This past weekend we went up to Northern Utah to spend time with our families and enjoy conference.  We had a great time spending Friday evening and Saturday morning with Dan's family (and finally meeting our new nephew, Caleb!) and Saturday evening and Sunday with my family.  I always love having girl's night while the guys are at Priesthood and I was so happy I was up there this conference to be with my mom and sisters during that time.  Although I will admit I spent most of my evening playing hide and go seek with my nephews, it was hilarious... play hide and go seek with a 2 & 4 year old, you will love it!  Last conference I was down here and bummed I missed out on girl's night!

Then on Sunday my family was so nice and surprised me with a birthday party!  My family knows how much I LOVE my birthday and they knew they wouldn't get to celebrate with me in St. George, so we partied early!  Which was fine by me, I'm happy to celebrate all month long :).

I had Dan snap a few pictures on his phone...

Me and my cute nephew, Andrew! I love this little guy!  He's one of my hide & seek buddies :)
The cake! My sister Noelle made it look like a pumpkin.  She stacked two bundt cakes, it was awesome!  Plus it was even pumpkin flavored.  Thanks, Noelle!
Present time!  Andrew is helping me unwrap it.  I got a cute sweater, a donut pan, a food storage cookbook, and a halloween decoration.  All things I love!  My family knows me well :)
Thank you family for throwing me a party, you all are the best!

1 comment: