Today our grass got it's first haircut!
Here is Dan hard at work:
We decided to get a push lawn mower to be eco-friendly :) oh and our yard is not very big! We did joke about getting a riding lawn mower just because it would be funny!
This is pretty much our life lately. Go to work during the week and spend time working and cleaning our house on Saturdays. I feel we have been to Home Depot more in the past month than I have ever been in my whole life! It's actually been a lot of fun working on our house together.
I really don't have any other updates except that tonight I went to the Relief Society Broadcast and really enjoyed it. I loved President Uchtdorf's talk. He had so many great things to say! My mom also sang in the choir and I saw her two times on the big screen! It was a lot of fun seeing a familiar face up there :). Great job singing, Mom! You sounded beautiful!


That's so cute. I can't wait until Russ and I have a house to do projects on together. Also, I vote for the riding mower!
ReplyDeleteYou saw mom twice?! I only saw her once, but she did look very cute.
ReplyDelete