So... i want to blog but i really don't have much to say. Here are a few random things going on in our life:
For those wondering, my ear is doing a lot better. However, i think the infection has spread to my eye. Gross, i know. But my eye is all red/puffy... I no longer feel pain in my ear though, which is a very good thing. It's still a little plugged up though.
While I was sick I didn't get much done. However, i decided to start writing the story down of how Dan & i met. I've never really kept a journal but i wanted to make sure i recorded our story so i could share it with our kids one day. Plus i didn't want to forget the details (which i'm sure i've already forgotten some). So last week i laid on the couch and typed up the story. I have just gotten to our engagement and it's already 20 pages long! It's been fun to remember though :).
I loved conference this past weekend. It was just what i needed to hear. i tried to go into it this year with some gospel/life questions. it's amazing how much more you get out of it when you are really seeking an answer to a specific question. I did find answers to some of the questions that have been on my mind lately, so that was exciting.
We have picked everything for our future house and have our final meeting tomorrow to get it all ready to be built. Just today we picked out granite for the bathrooms. We are pretty excited to finish all of the details tomorrow and then start building next month! I seriously cannot wait. I wish we could move there today!
In between conference sessions on Saturday we checked out the Tuacahn Saturday Market. It was fun but we decided there were way too many jewelry booths. We were hoping for some produce but i think it's a little too early in the year for local produce.
I never blogged about when my sister, Jannifer and her husband, Danny came to visit. Probably because i forgot to take pictures! Anyway, they came 2 weeks ago and we had lots of fun! Even though it rained (hey, it was snowing in northern utah). We went to the dinosaur museum and geocaching. It was lots of fun, thanks for the visit Janni & Danny!
We are looking forward to more visitors this month... my brother & sister in law and their 4 cute boys are coming next week for spring break. I've been looking up lots of fun things for kids to do in the area. They will be the first to try out the swimming pool here (which just opened April 1). We are excited to see them! After they visit, Dan's parents are headed our way. We sure love visitors. When we first moved here I was worried we would never see family, but I think we see family more now than we did before! That's the fabulous thing about living in a popular vacation destination town :)
No comments:
Post a Comment