I know I don't have kids yet, but I do have a sunbeam class who I'm sure would be happy to put these puppets to good use. I also plan on teaching preschool one day. These puppets will most definitely come in handy.
However, my current project is a quiet book for my nephew. My sister in law asked me to make one for him as a way to keep him quiet in church. I have just started researching and I am getting excited about making it. I have lots of ideas for different pages! I have found this blog very useful (in case you have ever wanted to make one): http://www.quietbook.blogspot.com/. This is another helpful quiet book blog: http://servingpinklemonade.blogspot.com/2011/01/quiet-book.html
And to my other sister in laws, I don't want you to feel left out, I'd be happy to make one for your kids too. I just have to see how much time this first one takes and the cost, but let me know if you'd be interested.
Those puppets are SO CUTE! I need to put that on my one-day to do list also. You always find deals and other good stuff. I am so glad I know you! :)
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking about making a quiet book too. Here is another website you might like.
ReplyDeletehttp://oopsey-daisy.blogspot.com/2010/09/quiet-book-makes-its-debut.html
Those puppets are definitely not the cutest thing I have ever seen...you are!
ReplyDelete