last week i finished the quiet book i have been making. i think it turned out pretty cute! i also gave it to my sweet nephew this weekend. i think he really liked it :). here are some pictures of the final product: I think my nephew's favorite page was the barn w/ the animals. He loved playing with the puppets! I now have 2 more books on my to-do list. And i definitely have to give credit... some of the pages were my idea, but a lot of them i found on different blogs. Some of the blogs even offered patterns, which were very helpful! These are the blogs i used the most:
Shel! Thanks, thanks, thanks for the amazing quiet book!! We all LOVE it! Mason has wanted to play w/it..but we're saving it for Sunday! :) You are crazy talented & we're SO grateful for you!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for coming over! It was great to see you! Loves! -Joel, Bec & Mason
Michele, it is seriously amazing! So much better hands on. I'm in love! You have such talent. Way to go. I know Mason will love it.
ReplyDeleteShel! Thanks, thanks, thanks for the amazing quiet book!! We all LOVE it! Mason has wanted to play w/it..but we're saving it for Sunday! :) You are crazy talented & we're SO grateful for you!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for coming over! It was great to see you! Loves! -Joel, Bec & Mason
ReplyDeleteIt turned out really cute! Maybe I will call you for tips when I finally get around to mine :)
ReplyDeleteI just have to say you are amazing. I just got a sewing machine and I need to get going. I loved it!
ReplyDeleteWow!! That quiet book is awesome! Nice work :)
ReplyDelete