September 16, 2010

Shoes

Today I wore shoes that look like this...


I got many compliments on them! Of course, all of the compliments came from 5 year olds :). I had two different girls in my class tell me they liked my shoes. Then a boy told my I had "cute shoes." And my favorite compliment of the day from a boy... "Mrs. Deceuster, those diamonds are beautiful!" hahahaha.... so glad the kindergartners approve of my fashion!

4 comments:

  1. Don't you love it when little boys compliment you on your clothes? I think it is the cutest thing ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, oh i love this. that is a perfect story. :) thank you for blogging it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, whatever happened to that circus tickets give away?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny! My students would always notice my shoes...I think its because they are so low to the ground and they end up sitting at your feet for a good part of the day.

    ReplyDelete