One of my best friends ever, Melissa, came home from her mission today! It was so fun seeing her. She is from CA, but luckily she had a layover in SLC. So me, our other old roommate, Lacey and Melissa's sister, Camille all went to see her. She's adorable and I'm so excited she's home. We all wondered if she would be weird haha, but she was definitely the same Melissa. I learned today that apparently everyone in Montana has animal heads on their walls! It was also very weird for her to be called "Melissa" instead of "Sister Engstrom."
And only 1 more month until my other missionaries get home, my parents :)
Congratulations for Melissa! I'm so proud of her. I will call her Sister Engstrom so she feels comfortable.
ReplyDeleteThat's so awesome Michele, that will be soooo awesome to have your parents back, I bet you can't wait! I remember when we would go to lunch with your dad when we worked at Zions, your parents are the best!!
ReplyDelete