March 19, 2010

Swim Time!

Lately this semi-warm weather has got me thinking about summer! And that got me thinking about swimming... and then i thought about getting a new swimsuit! Honestly, I don't really need a new swimsuit, but every summer I always want a new one :). I think they're fun to shop for. I usually go to Shade (that's where I got mine last summer). But then I looked at their new swim line and I wasn't too excited. So I started searching, found this other site that sells modest swimwear called Lime Ricki and I love their swimsuits (well... most of them)! They have sooo many cute ones! They are also cheaper than Shade, which is fabulous! I thought I'd share this site with all of you, in case you too are wanting a new swimsuit.

Another reason I want a new swimsuit is because I have been planning our trip to Disneyland in May. I'm sure we'll either swim at the beach or at least at the hotel.

Here are the ones I liked the best... I'm not sure which one I would want, so I'm asking you to vote! Then I can see which one everyone likes the best :). Plus I love polls, they are so fun. Please vote on the right- thanks!



Hmmm.... I must like pink :) Cute, right? I think they're so fun! Now good look at them for yourself... here.

And in other good news... I have been looking for a job for a long time. I feel like I have sent my resume to every job in Utah County! Ok... not quite that much, but I have applied to a lot of places. I even had a lot of interviews, but most of the time once I went to the interview, I didn't really want the job (ok maybe I was being a little picky). Anyway, I graduated 3 months ago and I was getting so sick of looking! Then... at Dan's work, they landed this huge client, that needs tons of help on his website. So Dan was telling me how they need to hire 2 new people, just to work on the site of this client. Well... Dan talked to his boss to see if maybe I could work for them. And he said yes! Hooray! However, they think it would be best if I work from home (husband/wife at work... may be weird for some people?) Anyway... how sweet is that? So basically I get to write content for this guys' web page. It's a site about things to do in different cities across the U.S. He pretty much wants pages about EVERY city in the U.S. So it's quite the task and I get to help write all of them. I'm pretty excited because I love looking up stuff like that and I'm pretty sure I'm going to find tons of places I want to go on vacation. I'm really excited to start working in the comfort of my own home :). And thanks to my husband for always being super awesome!

Other good news... I just put up my Easter decorations.

Last bit of good news... My parents come home in 3 months! Woo hoo!

Things are definitely starting to look up :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! That job sounds awesome! Plus I love that new swim suit site you shared. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lime Ricki! I bought a swimsuit two summers ago and LOVED it. They are comfy and so cute! I just wish they made maternity swimsuits! :) and congrats about the awesome new job! That will be perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job! I really like the swimsuits you found. I just need to loose...um...lets see 10 pounds and then I will be swimsuit ready. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete