I just have to share this photo on my blog (I hope you don't mind JanaRae), because it made my day! So my 5 year old nephew is obsessed with penguins! Seriously, when I was at his house we colored pictures of penguins and he told me all these facts about them. He loves them so much that for his birthday (which was on Tuesday), all he wanted was a penguin party and a penguin suit. So my amazing sister in law sewed him a penguin suit.
How awesome is this? I love it!
What a crafty lady. Your nephew look adorable.
ReplyDeleteSo maybe I just got on your dining duo website and looked at all the birthday deals, and perhaps I just signed up for every one of them.... My birthday is this month, maybe I'll get a bunch of free food :-)
ReplyDeleteLooks like things are good with you! I miss you. Hope life is awesome!