February 20, 2010

You've gotta try it!

For those of you in the Provo/Orem area, Dan and I suggest you try this new place...


We went there Thursday night and we thought it was delicious! The hamburgers have a lot of flavor and their fries were our favorite part. If you go, definitely get the smashfries and eat them with their fry sauce. Dan said they were the best fries he has ever had. He liked them so much, he wanted to go there again for lunch the next day!

The one in Orem is across the street from the Univ. mall. I think there are a few others in UT too. And just blogging about it is making me hungry!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I actually wasn't impressed with Smash Burger when Diane and I tried it here in Houston.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried it, but I have heard its awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey we just discovered they are putting one here in Draper. It looks close to being done, so we are anxious to try it now :)

    ReplyDelete