February 8, 2010

my craft blog

So... a long time ago I decided to start a craft blog. Which I did, but then I neglected it for school. Now that I have free time, I've decided to give it a little more attention. Pretty much I have changed the whole thing.

Take a look @ it and let me know what you think. Anything you would add/change? I'd appreciate any advice! Thanks :)

Find it here: Button Garden

3 comments:

  1. Michele -- Looks great. I was just thinking you should check out this site. I love it!

    http://kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com/

    I am sure you will too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know too much about this stuff, but I thought it was great! What a crafty girl you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MIchele, I love it! You are amazing and when I am done with school, I am going to make some of your fabulous ideas! Thanks for sharing, I will be looking at it when you update!

    ReplyDelete