It's a muffin tin & the little circles have magnets on the back of them, that way, you can put little treats or love notes behind each circle. I love how it turned out. Luckily my cricut helped cut all of the circles, hearts and letters. I imagine this would have taken me a lot longer without it.
And speaking of Valentine treats, I was at Target on Friday and I saw some of these....

I love them! They are my favorite v-day candy (yes, even better than conversation hearts :) ). So I bought a bag. I really tried to resist temptation, but I gave in. Dan and I ended up eating the whole bag by Sunday!
I've also been making a lot of cards lately. Here is one of the ones I made. I like how it turned out.
It's for... YOU. Thanks for reading my blog :) haha.
I think I'm going to put up all of my valentines decorations today. Hooray! I love decorating :)
MICHELE! I really want to make that Valentine's count down. It looks so cute! I just need to come over and use your cricut, okay? :)
ReplyDeleteMmm, Dove chocolates are so fantastic. Your crafts are all super cute. You are making me want a cricut! Even though I'm pretty sure I would never get around to using it enough to justify it!
ReplyDeleteI love the paper on that card! How cute is that. We really do need to play soon. Do you have my numero?
ReplyDeletecute! you are so crafty michele! i love it!
ReplyDelete