January 8, 2010

new furniture!

Remember that one post when I talked about all the money we won at Dan's work party? Well now I am here to report what we bought with the money... :)

First thing we got was a love seat. We already had the couch, but now we have the set. Our old apartment wasn't big enough for both, but our new condo is.

Here is what it looked like before we decorated....

And this is after! Ta da...
It's funny because the love seat is much puffier than the couch. haha. We're trying to sit on it lots so they will match :)

And the second thing we got was a new kitchen table! We've been wanting something larger for a while.

This is what we had before... (now sold on craig's list for $50)

And this is our new table:
It's one of those extra tall tables- perfect for Dan. I love it, my feet don't even touch the ground when I'm sitting at it. It also has a leaf in the middle that folds out to make the table into a large square. I love the square table, but we keep it folded in when it's just the two of us. And I love the dark wood!

I swear I should be on HGTV :)

4 comments:

  1. Your furniture looks beautiful! I am so happy for you and Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Michele! You are quite the HGTV girl aren't you! I really like the decorative style, way to go!!

    ReplyDelete