January 14, 2010

Lately

hmm... what's been happening at the Deceuster household lately? well... last night Dan decided to try on my coat, it was pretty hilarious (hope he doesn't mind me posting this photo).

I love my husband, he always makes me laugh!

We also got a new faucet. Our old kitchen faucet was kinda broken. Here is Dan fixing the faucet... way to be handy, honey!


This is the old, broken faucet:


And here is the brand new, beautiful faucet (with soap dispenser!)


Other than that, not much else has been going on. Dan is still doing fabulous at his job and I am still unemployed! It is nice being able to sleep in and have lots of free time, but I am ready to start working. Yesterday I found a teaching job at a school right by my house, it would really be ideal! I am currently in the process of applying for the position. Wish me luck :)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, I hope you get the position!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice faucet...I'm impressed Dan installed it. Good job, Dan! I'm excited for the new job opportunities. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! What's the school and position? That'd be awesome! Good luck! This is karissa by the way, on my hubby's name.

    ReplyDelete