Ok, this post is more for my mom than anyone, but you can all enjoy the photos. A few days ago Dan & I got family pictures taken for Christmas. We haven't really had professional pictures taken of us since our wedding (a year and a half ago). So Dan's co-worker's wife took them for us. Her name is Kate Weaver (kateweaverphoto.com) and she is just starting out a photography business. Anyway, Mom, go ahead and pick the photo you would like for us to print for you (just tell me the number you like the best in the comments).... And I'm not sure if my husband's parents read my blog, but if you do, let me know if you would like a photo printed too.
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
Ok, those are the ones I liked the best (#3 is my absolute favorite).
I like #3 as well. You both look so great in that one. Also Congrats on finishing school. What a great feeling!
ReplyDeleteI like #1 best for an 8/10. How about I get a few others of your choice in 4/6? Anyway, you both are cute as always!
ReplyDelete1 and 3 are my favorite! It was really hard to pick though. How fun that you did family pictures! You will always look back and be so glad you did! I sure am!
ReplyDelete