December 14, 2009

goodbye BYU... you will be missed...

I am officially done with college! I just finished typing my last paper ever. It is bitter sweet! Student teaching was definitely one of the hardest things I have ever done, but I did it!

I am going to miss my time at BYU. I can't believe how fast it went by. It seems like just yesterday I was a freshman moving into Heritage Halls, staying up late every night and being crazy with my roommates. It has been a great 4 1/2 years... I met so many awesome people, had a great job on campus, learned so much, grew in my testimony of the gospel, met my adorable husband, and got my degree- I feel very accomplished! And now I'm excited for the future... time to find a real job!

Thanks to everyone who I met along the journey and to everyone who supported me. Especially my parents (who helped me realize the importance of education, and funded the venture), my 3 favorite roommates ever (mel, lacey & lei- even though none of them read this blog), and my husband (who also helped fund my education and put up with me during the stressful times)!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It feels so good to be done doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, for Michele! Congratulations, I am so proud of you. Plus, I love the new picture you have up of you and Dan.

    ReplyDelete