A few other things we did: celebrated my birthday, ate lots of halloween candy, passed out some of that candy to trick or treaters, watched halloween movies, and at my school we had a halloween parade and the kids were crazy! We are now looking forward to Thanksgiving and then Christmas! I just love the holidays!
November 4, 2009
October
I always love the month of October. Halloween is definitely one of my favorite holidays and there are so many fun things to do! Here are some pics of a few of the things we did....
Carved pumpkins.
Here are our friends, Laura & Brandon.
Dan concentrating.
Our Pumpkin.
Their pumpkin.
Got lost in the corn maze!
A word of advice, don't go to a corn maze on the last day of the season, because all of the corn is trampled and you will have a hard time deciphering if a path was intended to be there or not. At least we had that problem. We also went in broad daylight, which made it very easy to find our way through- at least the weather was nice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your pumpkin! So cute
ReplyDeleteLoving all the fun things you guys did. I have decided that we need to get together soon! We should double date, or have a dinner again, or something! It would even be fun to have Katie and her husband come, since it is crazy that I knew her and her sister Lauren in CA. I have baby pictures with Lauren, crazy! Also I love your blog background, and I may have to steal it!
ReplyDeleteLooks like the cutest couple ever had a great October! Your pumpkin was impressive.
ReplyDelete