November 7, 2009

happy early birthday, husband!

Look what we got Dan for his birthday/Christmas (50 inch plasma)!

I finally gave in... he's been talking about getting one for the past year! It's nice though, because this year I won't have to worry about what to get him for his birthday and christmas (they're only 15 days apart). I told him he should wait til December to use it, but that didn't happen. It was exciting to get him something that he really wanted, he definitely deserves it!

And thank you Noelle, for dating Jared, who works at Best Buy, who helped us find a great deal and a great tv :)

3 comments:

  1. that is what we totally did for Ben's birthday!!! :) I hope all is well! I know you will love your new TV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele! AmazinG TV!! Congrats to you both on that one :0). How exciting will movie night be in your home?! Way fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new blog background!

    And sometimes, you just gotta let the men have what they want :) I'm sure Dan loves it!

    ReplyDelete