On our condo!!! Hooray! It's ours! Now I can start decorating :)
And I love it... pics soon... i promise...
One other thing- we have an extra washer and dryer we will be selling... anyone need one, or know of someone that needs one? If not, we'll post it on craig's list.
Also, we went to Carabbas last night for dinner (italian place in Orem) and it was soooo good! If you've never been, you should go. Delicious!
We also went to Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband last night- they are so fun to watch! Plus we went with our awesome friends- Laura & Brandon, and our awesome family- Ethan & Tiana. It was at the Scera in Orem. It was so fun to sit outside & watch the show. I decided next summer I want to attend more events there.
What a great weekend! And Stake Conference tomorrow, gotta love that!
And plans for next weekend? Utah State Fair, of course!
The end.
Congrats on closing!
ReplyDelete