September 1, 2009

lovin life!

I just realized today is September 1st... that means I can start pulling out my fall decorations! hooray! I love fall! It is my favorite!

I just started school yesterday. I am student teaching in the BYU preschool for the first block. The kids don't start coming until next week, so we have just been prepping. The unit I will be teaching them is about trees (I didn't choose the topic). I've already got a lot of ideas of things we can do. Tomorrow I get to meet the kids during a little open house we have for them. I'm excited! I'm sure it is going to be an eventful semester.

Dan and I just finished moving to Springville this weekend. We have been here 3 days and I already love it! I LOVE our condo (pics soon!), I love the location, I love the short commute to BYU, and I love how cute downtown Springville is. We have already met a few neighbors and everyone has been friendly. I also found out that my advisor in the preschool is also in our new ward! Looks like i'll be seeing her basically every day for the next 7 weeks. Dan also saw an old friend of his last night at Wal-mart and he and his wife are in our ward too! As of now, we are very happy here! And did i mention we have a jetted tub? Yep, i pretty much wanna use it every night! Ok that's all. We love it :)

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you found a place and are loving it!! I am excited to see the pictures! Good luck with preschool as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! So much has happened since I last talked to you! Whose class are you in for preschool? Where did you move to in Springville? I want to hang out with you some time because I feel like I have no idea what's going on in your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new place! I can't wait to see it. Joel and Madeline said it is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete