June 4, 2009

While Dan was away...

This week Dan had to go on a business trip to here:

(Seattle)While Dan was away, I had to keep myself busy. Here is what I did:


Ate at delicious Cafe Rio with my old roommate, Lacey.


Went shopping with my sisters.


Got hit by a blue semi truck on I-15. Which I am not kidding about, it was horrible! Amazingly I am fine and so is the car (definitely a miracle). This was by far the worst part of my week (maybe even month, or year, or life).


Went swimming with my sisters


Watched So You Think You Can Dance

And my favorite part, got my hair cut and highlighted! I love how it turned out!

I'm happy to report that Dan came home today and it has been so good to be with him! What an eventful week!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, mich, that is scary about the semi! I'm so glad you are okay! Your hair looks adorable! Texas is fun...you should come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hairs! I got hit by a semi on I-15 two years ago. Not fun. I am so sorry- you must have been mortified!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THE HAIR!!! It looks so good on you! I am glad you kept yourself busy! I can't believe you got hit by a semi, I am glad you are okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hair Michele! I'm glad Dan is home with you again. I'm grateful angels watched over you while he was gone! Mom

    ReplyDelete