June 30, 2009

Vegas/So. Cal Weekend

This past weekend Dan and I attended a family reunion in So. Cal. On our way there, we stopped in Vegas for the night. Aside from both getting sunburns at the beach, we had a great time! Here are a few photos....Dan at the Venetian by where they have the gondola rides.

Dan said I should stand by the Siegfried & Roy statues @ the Mirage.

Dan taking a much needed rest after wandering the streets in 90+ degree weather.

By the Eiffel Tower.My favorite part, the Bellagio Fountains.
Dan standing by the flamingos at our hotel, although it was night and they are hard to see.
The view out of our hotel room (we stayed at the Flamingo-right in the middle of the strip).
Here we are in California at the beach in Malibu (this was before we got sun burned).
Here is Dan digging a large trench while his brothers stand around in the background doing nothing!

I guess that is it for the pictures of our vacation. We are now back home slathering aloe vera on our burns every chance we get. What a great vacation!

2 comments:

  1. Never underestimate the amount of sunscreen you need ;) Looks like you guys had a fabulous time! I am jealous! I am longing to go on a vacation somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looks like you guys had a fun time. I love the beach and can never get enough. Too Bad Mark doesn't feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete