May 10, 2009
Movie night!
So last night Dan and I went to the dollar theater, only, this time we saw different movies! Dan really wanted to see "Taken," but I thought it looked creepy and I really wanted to see "Confessions of a Shopaholic," which he thought looked too girly. Since I was going to see a girl movie I invited my sisters and my sister-in-law to see it with me. I really didn't know much about the movie, but I ended up LOVING it!!! It seriously is one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. I thought it was hilarious and super cute! I even looked up when it comes out on DVD so that we can buy it and Dan can then watch it with me! Anyway, for those girls looking for something cute to see, I highly recommend it. Another thing I loved is that it was clean too- that was an added bonus. Oh and now I'm planning on reading the book. I think my sisters and sister-in-law all really liked it too. So go see it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment