It's a yellow cake with chocolate pudding in the middle (Dan LOVES pudding). Next week I'm thinking I may try a chocolate cake with a raspberry filled center. Anyway, it's been a fun skill to learn, expensive, but fun! :)
Oh and in other news, we got bikes! Actually, we got my bike fixed and we got Dan a bike (one that is the right size, since he is so tall!) We are both planning on riding our bikes to work each day and it's also a fun leisure activity to do together. We just went on a ride tonight and had a great time!
Last thing- I'm so happy about the results of American Idol! Kris and Adam are the two that made it to the finals and they just happen to be my favorite contenders. Although I like Kris more :) I hope he wins!
Ok the REAL last thing, the snow shack was open on my way home from work today and I got my first snow cone of the summer! The End.
The cake class sounds fun! And the cake looks great! I am going to attempt to make a rubber duck cake for Lukes bday. Also the bikes sound fun!
ReplyDeleteFun! I've always wanted to learn to do cakes, but I don't like to eat cake. Here is a cool cake blog you can check out if you're interested... cakewrecks.blogspot.com. Happy baking!
ReplyDeleteMe and my sister Mitzi just finished the cake decorating class! You are right about the expensive, but it was awesome! Now I want to take the fondant class.
ReplyDelete