January 20, 2009

poll results

i don't know if everyone checked the results of the poll, but Utah and Texas tied! Thank you all for voting. We still have no idea what we are doing in the future, but it is fun to talk about :) If we live some place warm I would like a pool and if we live in Utah I would like to get out of Provo. Those are my requests! it's funny how the results turned out, because Utah is at the top of my list and Texas is at the top of Dan's. If only Utah didn't have snow, then it would be the perfect place for us!

3 comments:

  1. Wait, wait, wait...I didn't get to vote and my vote's for TEXAS! Preferably, pick the Houston area so we can hang out. :) There you have it. Texas wins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, sorry, too late! Your vote does NOT count. And if we did move to Texas it would be the Austin area. Very far from Houston, it would be the same as if we were living in Utah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you have lots of field trips to do. I just found out that Wednesday is free zoo day again! I know its pretty cold. I just thought I would keep you informed. OH, and my kids still haven't stopped talking about the sting rays and frogs. Ethan's frog got huge! Thanks again for taking them.

    ReplyDelete