Today is Dan's Birthday! Yay! And can I just say, he is the BEST husband ever???! Seriously, here is just a small example....
Monday morning i woke up at 4 am and was really sick... Once Dan woke up he took care of me. He went to Smith's and bought me medicine, gatorade, and crackers. Now, i'm sure you are all thinking, "well that is what he is supposed to do!" Which is true, but it gets better. So he had to go to work, but he came home early, just to take care of me.
He first watched Gilmore Girls with me as i was dying on the couch. He then did chores all around the house for me. He washed all of the dishes, he did the laundry, he hung up all the Christmas decorations I wanted to put up, but was too tired to do so myself. And then he did other handy man things around the house that involved a hammer. He then played games with me so I wouldn't get bored and he sang to me and played the guitar. He didn't even expect me to make him dinner or anything. After that he watched HGTV with me the rest of the night. Even though I'm sure he would have rather watched football. What a great husband! He spent the whole afternoon with me making sure I was comfortable and happy.
Then Tuesday I woke up still sick, but I had a presentation I had to do for one of my classes. So i went to school. I then came home and took a long nap because I was exhausted. I had a night class later, so Dan left work early to pick me up just so I wouldn't have to walk to school. Once my class was done he asked me what I wanted for dinner. The only thing that sounded good was Jamba Juice. So that's what we had for dinner! haha...... and nothing else, just Jamba. It was great. I made sure to get an immunity boost too.
That is the end of my "best husband ever" story....... but he does stuff like that for me every day. Anyway, Happy Birthday, Dan!!! I hope you have a great day! I love you!!!
Happy Birthday Dan! I am proud of you for taking such good care of your wife!
ReplyDelete