
Here is Dan making a wish. He wanted a pie instead of a cake. We put 2 candles and then 6... for 26!

Here we both are. We were actually both sick on his b-day. So we pretty much just stayed at home and played this board game I got him. Finally around 8:00 at night we decided to go out and get some dinner. This is us later back at home.

Here's Dan with the balloons I got him. I put them on the table and tied his favorite candy bar to the bottom. I got these balloons at Smith's the night before and no one knew how to blow them up, so I did it myself! Luckily I had lots of practice from back when I worked at Dick's Market. Unfortunately a couple of the balloons died that day.... I had to hide them in the closet the whole night, that could have been why. They still looked good though!
Oh and did I mention I also got Dan one of the Guitar Hero games for his b-day? It's pretty much all he wanted. Yup, best wife ever :) One day when I am feeling really nice, I may even play it with him!
Sorry you guys were both sick! That really stinks. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete