
I would just like to announce that we got our Twilight tickets last night!!! I am so excited! Dan even agreed to go with me :) I told him there were some action parts, so he should be fine. Luckily when it comes to movies, my husband is very easy to please. And i love it! Pretty much anything we watch he likes.
Let's hope Twilight is good! Now you know where I'll be Saturday.... Oh and did I mention that I also have coupons for FREE popcorn??? And we are going to the brand new theater in town, should be good times!
I love your puzzle!!!!! that is awesome with your names!!! :) I totally loved the movie!!! What did you think! I had my cousin go with me!! It was awesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteCan I just say, that I love this post because I can totally hear you saying the whole thing. You are so cute!! You and Dan are so adorable!
ReplyDelete