It feels like I haven't blogged for a long time. I always thought that I had an interesting life and that I would have tons to say, but I usually don't even know what to blog about! So here are some random thoughts/updates on what we have been doing....
I have found that I am kind of obsessed with changing my blog background. There are just so many cute ones! I can hardly wait til Christmas comes so I can put up a Christmas one... I'm waiting until after Thanksgiving to do so, although I will admit that I am currently listening to Christmas music! Oh and I decided that I want to learn how to make my own blog backgrounds, anyone know what program the blog background maker people use? It can't be that hard, right??? I've been wanting to make a header for my blog also, so it's not so boring looking, I've got to figure that one out too.
Last weekend Dan and I went on a date! And it was fun! I love going on dates (which we do regularly)! We decided to try out this Mexican restaurant that we always see in Provo on Center Street. It's called Joe Vera's (Dan, did I get the name right???). It was actually really good! And my favorite part was they put the salsa in this cute little bottle. We also saw Dan's ex-girlfriend (little did we know, she works there). I made sure my gorgeous diamond ring was visible at all times :) After dinner we went and saw the musical, "Aida". My work gave me free tickets, so we figured we might as well! We were on the 2nd row and VERY close to the action... it ended up being pretty good. We weren't all that impressed with the music, but the story was good. Although the main characters who were supposed to be in love had probably a 15 year age difference, which made it harder to believe.
I'm excited because I think I have school all figured out. I was planning on graduating in April without a teaching certificate, but then I found out that I will probably be able to student teach in the summer! So I can graduate in August, which works out perfectly for us, because our housing contract is up in August and we don't really want to sign for another year. Then we can just see where Dan's job takes us. I'm really excited because if I do get to student teach during the summer, it will most likely be at the BYU kindergarten! How great is that? Then I don't have to drive far away just to teach. I'm hoping it works out! I think I found out in January or February.
And last news for the day.... I lost my umbrella this week... and it's raining right now :( I brought it to school Monday, but must have left it in the library or something. I am really not looking forward to walking home in the rain.... oh well!
I love the updates you give on your blog, because it really let's us know what you guys are up to. We are excited to have you guys over on Sunday as well! I loved the comment about showing off the diamond ring :) I used to do that when we would run into Matt's x-girlfriend's all over campus as well. Hehehe just a subtle reminder that he is mine!
ReplyDeleteThis was a great post for me because I feel like I should know you better considering we're sisters! And now, TADA, I do! Thanks!!
ReplyDelete