September 30, 2008
October!
so basically i love my birthday (October 20th)! i pretty much celebrate it the whole month. just ask Dan, i have been talking about it for months and finally October is here (tomorrow)! anyway, i love pretty much everything about october- my birthday, halloween, conference, fall leaves, carving pumpkins,-- it's all so fun! i can hardly wait to do tons of halloween things this month! i've been wanting to decorate for halloween for the past month, but Dan told me to wait until at least October 1st. so i already told him, tonight we are buying decorations so we can put them up tomorrow! i love it! thus the birthday countdown has begun... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy early birthday, and I love decorating for the holidays, too! I've determined that I'm entitled to decorate on the first day of Fall, which this year was Sept 22. This year we even have pumpkins on our porch from our own garden!
ReplyDeleteYay, I love birthdays!! We better have a big party for you Michele!
ReplyDelete