March 31, 2014

I love it when...

hugs!
Claire comes up behind me (as I'm sitting on the floor), stands up, peeks her head around my shoulder and says "hi!" with a big smile on her face.  

I love it when I ask Claire for a hug and she wraps her arms around my head and usually gives me a big slobbery kiss too.

I love it when I bring Claire to our bed in the mornings and she somehow ends up sitting on our heads, or laying her head on top of ours, or just cuddling up to us.  

I love it when Claire stands all by herself and gets a huge smile on her face because she's proud of herself. 

I love it when Dan leaves for work and Claire says to him "bye da!" in her cute little voice.  

I love it when Claire covers her eyes and as she moves her hands away she says "booo!"

I love this 1 year old stage!  

No comments:

Post a Comment