I know I am so behind on blogging! Here are pictures of our Christmas. We stayed in St. George and had a fun time spoiling Claire and seeing Dan's family. I also went to see the movie Frozen with my mother in law and sister in law. It was the first time I had been to the movies since Claire was born. It was really cute too!
 |
| How perfect does Claire look in this picture??? Dan looks pretty good too ;). Claire is showing off her new Christmas dress. I'm sure the headband only lasted long enough for the photo to be taken. |
On Christmas eve we started a new tradition where we would try a restaurant we had never been to. We went to this Chinese restaurant called Panda Garden. We rarely get Chinese so we thought we'd do something different and we were pretty sure it would be open Christmas Eve. We ended up loving it (and I rarely like Chinese so this is a big deal). It is for sure going to be our Christmas Eve restaurant from now on (and probably more often than that).
After dinner we headed to Dan's parents for chocolate fondue, acting out the nativity, and opening Christmas pajamas.
 |
| Family photo on Christmas eve! I think Claire was waving. |
 |
| Claire getting ready to open her pajamas. |
 |
| She was pretty good at pulling the paper out. |
 |
| In her new penguin jammies! |
 |
| With cousins all in their pajamas. |
When we got home that night we had one more gift for Claire to open. We decided to start another tradition, on Christmas eve our kids will get a new Christmas book to read together in their new pajamas.
.JPG) |
| Claire reading her new book with daddy. |
Claire went to sleep easily that night and woke up around 8 on Christmas morning.
Love her Christmas dress, so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is SUCH an adorable picture of her in her Christmas dress! Baby's 1st Christmas is so fun!
ReplyDelete