We are having quite the snow storm in St. George today! This will be our 4th winter here and this is by far the most snow I have ever seen. It usually snows once or twice a winter about an inch and melts by noon. I think we have about 6 inches outside. They even cancelled church tomorrow because St. George doesn't own any snow plows to plow the road so they are telling everyone to stay inside and not drive anywhere.
Luckily I bought Claire boots and gloves this past week! We decided to take her out for her very first snow experience this afternoon. She was all smiles (except when I took pictures, haha)!
.JPG) |
| We walked up the street and saw our neighbors making a huge snowman. |
.JPG) |
| They needed Dan's help getting it all put together! |
.JPG) |
| Cute snow baby and snow dad! |
No comments:
Post a Comment