June 13, 2013

4 months

Here is my sweet little 4 month old.  I seriously can't get enough of her cuteness!  I probably drive her crazy by the amount of times I kiss those adorable cheeks each day.

Snapped a smiling shot of this cutie (I love her in yellow)!  And then realized I had a matching headband...

Once the headband went on, she stopped smiling.  I don't think it was because of the headband, I think she was just ready for nap.  We didn't even make it to just head shots.  But smile or no smile, she is still adorable.

And now for the 4 month update:
  • Claire is now awesome at tummy time!  She no longer cries and can hold her head up high.
  • She doesn't like being held like a baby anymore.  She just wants to sit up and look around all the time.
  • Claire sleeps in her own room now.
  • She sleeps great at night.  Usually 8-9 hours straight.  How did we get so lucky?  She has dropped her 4 am feeding and now eats around 6 am and then goes back to bed for an hour or two.
  • She sits in her bumbo pretty well.
  • She loves looking at books and can even turn the pages (ok it's not perfect every time, but we're working on it). 
  • She loves her chain links on her carseat and is always holding onto them.
  • She keeps trying to roll over, but hasn't quite gotten all the way there yet.
  • She grabs everything in front of her and puts it in her mouth (including my hand).  
  • Claire no longer needs to be swaddled at night.  She sleeps with her arms behind her head, it's so cute.
  • Sometimes she sleeps on her side.    
  • She "talks" all the time and is always learning new noises.  We love hearing her sweet little voice.  
  • Claire does great while running errands.  She is always very alert at the store and loves looking around.  
  • Everyone compliments her on her big blue eyes. 
  • Whenever the tv is on she always tries to turn and watch it.  
  • She also loves looking at the screen on my phone and tries to grab it out of my hands.    
  • She loves her monkey.  She especially likes to chew on his leg.  
We love watching Claire learn and grow.  It is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment