April 12, 2013

2 months

Happy 2 months to Claire!  She even survived her 2 month shots.  Here are her two month pics!  I really didn't think she had changed much in the last month, but then I compared pics and she has definitely changed!

I worked SO hard to get a smiling pic!  And her hair looks really red in this photo!  It's actually more of an auburn color. 

I love this look because these are the kind of looks she always gives me when I'm trying to catch a smile.  The minute I pull out my phone she gives me this "mom, why are you pointing that thing at my face?" look.

2 months:

  • Claire still really likes bath time and taking walks.  
  • She also still likes to eat... check out those chubby legs! :)
  • Claire loves sucking on her hand.  Sometimes I think she's going to put her whole fist in her mouth!
  • Claire loves smiling at Dan and me and makes the cutest noises now! 
  • She seems to be happiest in the morning after she has eaten.  That's when we always get the biggest smiles and best coos.
  • I think she definitely recognizes us now. 
  • Claire has rolled over twice on our bed, only when I'm sitting next to her which causes the bed to slope a little bit.  
  • She likes her swing a lot more.  She loves watching the little birds go around and around.  
  • This past month Claire learned how to break out of her swaddle!  Then she wakes up and doesn't know what to do.  
  • I have decided her favorite primary song is "I Love to See the Temple."  Whenever I sing it to her she gets a big smile and tries to "sing" along.  It's so cute!
  • Claire is so great when we run errands.  She usually always falls asleep in her car seat.  I finally feel like I can get some shopping done!  
  • She is starting to notice her toys more. 
  • This past month she survived heat rash. Poor girl!
I just love seeing Claire learn and grow!  She is becoming a lot more interactive.  Both Dan and I absolutely adore her!  It has been a great month for us!   

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow - 2 months old already!? I get happy for you all over again whenever I see your pictures. claire is so adorable, and I miss that teeny baby stage. It'll go by way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute picture of her smiling. She is so darling. Favorite Niece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele, she is beautiful, and you look great!

    ReplyDelete